Sr Director Analyst
2 years at Gartner, 30 years industry experience
Location: NC USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
William (Bill) Dupre is an Analyst in the Gartner for Technical Professionals Security and Risk Management Strategies team. He advises clients on Software/Application Security Practices, DevSecOps, Mobile Application Security, API security, SCA, SAST, DAST, IAST, RASP, and WAF.
Previously, Bill worked at Railinc as the Director of Security where he led all aspects of Information Security, including Application Security, compliance, endpoint security, security awareness, etc. Other past experience includes IT architecture and software development in various industries. He has a passion for security and helping organizations stay resilient in the face of cyber threats.
- Railinc, Director of Security, 3 years
- Railinc, IT Architect, 12 years
- Railinc, Sr. Software Engineer, 5 years
- B.S. Computer Science, University of New Orleans
- CISO Certificate, Carnegie Mellon University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
24 March 2023Container Supply Chain: 10 Security Vulnerabilities and How to Address Them
10 March 2023Infographic: Build These Essential Skills to Secure Modern Software Development
30 November 2022API Security Maturity Model
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
- 26 September 2023 - 28 September 2023 Security & Risk Management Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.