2 years at Gartner, 18 years' experience
Location: WI USA | Language(s): English, Indian - Hindi, Indian - Tamil, Malayalam
Roles and Responsibilities
Ms. Gopal is a Director Analyst in Gartner Research, and specializes in Security and Risk Management Programs. Ms. Gopal's primary focus and interests are strategy, governance, organizational design, C-Suite & Board level communication, DE&I efforts. Ms. Gopal is a trusted advisor to C-suite leaders on Security and risk management. Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Gopal was responsible for establishing information security and risk management programs for multi billion dollar organizations with global operations. She is passionate and explores organizational culture and DE&I efforts.
NTT DATA, Associate Director - Security Services Independent, Retail - Information Security Liaison Senior Executive - Digital Innovation (Intellectual Property & Integrated Services)
- Independent , Information Security Liaison, 2 years
- NTT DATA, Associate Director, 1 year
- WIPRO Ltd, Senior Executive-Digital Innovation(Intellectual Property & Integrated Services), 8 years
- BS Computer Science - Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for women
- Executive Master of Business Administration - University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee - Lubar School Of Business.
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
22 September 2023Tool: Board Presentation for Cybersecurity’s Business Value — 4i Method
31 August 2023Podcast: You Can’t Patch Burnout!
28 August 2023Quick Answer: New SEC Cybersecurity Rules — What CISOs Should and Shouldn’t Do
- 04 December 2023 - 06 December 2023 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference