2 years at Gartner, 18 years industry experience
Location: WI USA | Language(s): English, Indian - Tamil, Malayalam
Roles and Responsibilities
Ms. Gopal is a Director Analyst in Gartner Research, where Ms. Gopal is part of the Security and Risk Management Programs group. Ms. Gopal's primary focus and interests are strategy, governance, organizational design and communication. Ms. Gopal regularly advises senior Leadership on Security and risk management. Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Gopal was responsible for establishing information security and risk management programs for organizations.
NTT DATA, Associate Director - Security Services, 1 year Independent, Retail - Information Security Liaison, 2 years WIPRO Ltd Senior Executive - Digital Innovation (Intellectual Property & Integrated Services), 8 years, GRC
- Independent , Information Security Liaison, 2 years
- NTT DATA, Associate Director, 1 year
- WIPRO Ltd, Senior Executive - Digital Innovation (Intellectual Property & Integrated Srvs), 8 years
- BS Computer Science - Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for women
- Executive Master of Business Administration - University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee - Lubar School Of Business.
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
25 January 2023Predicts 2023: Cybersecurity Industry Focuses on the Human Deal
01 November 2022Quick Answer: What Should CISOs Do When Employees Continue to Take High-Risk Actions Even After Security Training?
04 October 2022Quick Answer: How to Assure Your Senior Stakeholders After a Highly Public Cyberattack