Sr Director Analyst
2 years at Gartner, 29 years' experience
Location: NC USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Tom Cipolla is a Senior Director Analyst in the Digital Workplace Infrastructure and Operations team. Tom helps clients with their endpoint and mobility management strategies to achieve compliance, security, and velocity. Tom's coverage also includes workplace support strategies for the hybrid and distributed workforce as well as tools that improve the support experience and increase the effectiveness of IT support.
Tom has previously led several End User Computing teams and has over 20 years of Financial Services experience. He has deep knowledge of IT systems compliance with regulatory and cybersecurity requirements associated with the industry. Most recently, he led the technology enablement and workplace response to the challenges presented by COVID-19, including pivoting the enterprise to support a fully remote workforce and adapting the design to support the hybrid workforce of the future.
- LPL Financial, Senior Vice President, Home Office Technology, 3 years
- TIAA, Director, End User Platforms & Unified Communications, 6 years
- Wells Fargo, Messaging and Mobile Engineering, 8 years
- B.S., Business Administration, State University of New York
- M.B.A., East Carolina University
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
19 September 2023Market Guide for Unified Endpoint Management Tools
07 September 2023Tool: Digital Workplace Operations Strategy Template
01 September 2023How Will Generative AI Impact Digital Workplace I&O?
- 04 December 2023 - 06 December 2023 IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cloud Strategies Conference