25 years at Gartner, 40 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Simon Mingay is a Research Vice President in Gartner Research. Mr. Mingay is currently researching several key areas, including Sustainability and Sustainable IT, I&T operating models, as well as shadow IT and business-led IT.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Mingay worked in the semiconductor industry in various roles within the IT organization, from IT service management to IT strategic planning within the group function.
- Inmos, IT Support Manager, 8 years
- STMicroelectronics, Group OA Strategy Manager, 4 years
- STMicroelectronics, IT Manager, 4 years
- B.Sc., With honors, Computer Studies, University of South Wales
- M.B.A., Cardiff Business School
- Postgraduate Diploma, Environmental Decision Making, Open University
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
18 August 2022Quick Answer: How to Prepare for Social Media Conversations About Your IT Sustainability Initiatives
11 August 2022Hype Cycle for Sustainability, 2022
07 July 2021Quick-Answer: Can CIOs “Skip” Gartner’s Service-Optimized Operating Model in Their Rush to Make IT Product-Centric?
- 03 December 2021 Strategy to Action: 5 Steps CIOs Can Take to Sustainable IT