Distinguished VP Analyst
26 years at Gartner, 41 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Simon Mingay is a Research Vice President in Gartner Research. Mr. Mingay is currently researching several key areas, including Sustainability and Sustainable IT, I&T operating models, as well as shadow IT and business-led IT.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Mingay worked in the semiconductor industry in various roles within the IT organization, from IT service management to IT strategic planning within the group function.
- Inmos, IT Support Manager, 8 years
- STMicroelectronics, Group OA Strategy Manager, 4 years
- STMicroelectronics, IT Manager, 4 years
- B.Sc., With honors, Computer Studies, University of South Wales
- M.B.A., Cardiff Business School
- Postgraduate Diploma, Environmental Decision Making, Open University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
24 May 2023Sustainable IT: 3 Steps to Mitigate Asset GHG Emissions Throughout the Product Life Cycle
06 April 2023Key Competitive Scenarios Product Managers Must Prepare for in Sustainability and ESG Software
28 March 20232023 Growth Agenda: Sustainability Is an Opportunity for Business Growth
- 06 November 2023 - 09 November 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.