Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 13)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
The environment after the recession means business leaders must be more proactive in seeking patterns from conventional and unconventional sources that can positively or negatively impact strategy or operations, and set up a consistent and repeatable response by adjusting business patterns.
Table of Contents
- 2.1 Embracing the Power of the Collective
- 2.2 The Changing Role of IT
- 2.3 Impedance to Seeking Signals of Change
- 2.4 Anticipating the Unanticipated by Changing Investments
What Has Matured (or Must Mature) to Be Effective in This new Environment?
- 3.1 Evolution of Traditional Sense-to-Respond Cycle Focused on Responding to Change With Repeatable and Transparent Results
- 3.2 Evolution of Performance From Measuring Results to Proactive Organizational Change Management
- 3.3 Evolving From Information to Patterns
- 3.4 Understanding the Need for Transparency
What Is Pattern-Based Strategy?
- 4.1 Why the Focus on Patterns?
- 1.0 Introduction