Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 14)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Linking key performance indicators to key risk indicators is an effective approach for communicating to business management the value of business continuity and resilience management, so that business management takes ownership of these programs and commits to the needed investments year over year.
Table of Contents
Using Key Performance and Risk Indicators for Business Continuity and Resilience
Key Performance Indicators Explained
Key Risk Indicators Explained
- 4.1 Step 1: Develop a Set of KPIs by Applying the Gartner Business Value Model
- 4.2 Step 2: Develop a Set of Availability KRIs
- 4.3 Step 3: Map Availability KRIs to KPIs
- 4.4 Step 4: Measure and Report
- 1.0 Using Key Performance and Risk Indicators for Business Continuity and Resilience