Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 7)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 brings significant improvements that will drive strong future growth for the popular platform, but constrained IT budgets through 2010 may temper rapid adoption. Users can realize many benefits but must understand that their dependence on Microsoft is likely to grow.
Table of Contents
How Much of an Improvement Will MSS 2010 Be?
- 1.1 Development Ease
- 1.2 Replication
- 1.3 Offline Capabilities
- 1.4 Social Software
- 1.5 Content Management, Search and Workflow
- 1.6 Repository and Storage Architecture
- 1.7 Content Integration
- 1.8 SharePoint in the Cloud
- 1.9 Business Intelligence
Should I Invest in MOSS 2007 Now, or Wait until MSS 2010 Is Out?
An Interconnected Microsoft World
- 1.0 How Much of an Improvement Will MSS 2010 Be?