Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 10)
You will need to create an account on Gartner.com.
Gartner inquiries confirm that specific data architecture principles in the data warehouse add years to its life. Data architects and warehouse managers should implement data warehouse architectures using these best practices.
Table of Contents
What Are the SLA Issues in the Data Warehouse?
- 1.1 Performance Issues
- 1.2 Data Latency and Data "Freshness"
- 1.3 Data Warehouse Availability
- 1.4 Mixed Workload Usage Requirements
- 1.5 Data Warehouses Participate in a Larger Information Infrastructure
Understanding the Six "-Ables"
"Permanent" Demands on the Data Architecture
Bringing the SLA and Data Architecture Together
- 1.0 What Are the SLA Issues in the Data Warehouse?