Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 8)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
We explore an example of a new type of CIO via our interview with Xerox CIO John McDermott.
Table of Contents
- 2.1 Joining Xerox and Becoming CIO
- 2.2 The CIO's Roles, Responsibilities
- 2.3 Changes in CIO Backgrounds
- 2.4 IT's Involvement With Formulating Strategy
- 2.5 2010 IT Budget
- 2.6 Top CIO Strategies
- 2.7 Current Activity Level of "Project People" at Xerox, and Projects Versus Road Maps
- 2.8 Being "at the Table," and Advice for CIO Successes
- 2.9 Closing Comments
- 1.0 Introduction