Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 12)
You will need to create an account on Gartner.com.
Innovation has experienced a resurgence in recent years as organizations cope with economic uncertainty and changing business requirements. This research details five myths that innovators must heed.
Table of Contents
The Quest for Innovation
Innovation Myths May Threaten the Best Plans
- 2.1 Myth No. 1: Innovation Just Happens
- 2.2 Myth No. 2: Innovation Only Happens in R&D
- 2.3 Myth No. 3: The Best Innovation Comes From Inside
- 2.4 Myth No. 4: The More Ideas We Generate, the Better
- 2.5 Myth No. 5: We Have Lots of Smart People, so Innovating Will Be No Problem
The Bottom Line of innovation
- 1.0 The Quest for Innovation