Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 14)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
New storage solutions can help IT professionals build more modern, efficient and easier-to-manage data life cycle management plans. Review your strategy, and consider these technologies and processes.
Table of Contents
New Challenges in Data Management and Storage
- 2.1 Risk Management
- 2.2 Information Sharing and Information Growth
- 2.3 Management Complexity
- 2.4 Cost Containment and Rapidly Evolving Technologies
Opportunities for Cost Containment, Efficiency
- 3.1 Data Reduction Technologies
- 3.2 Intelligence in the Platform
- 3.3 Recovery Solutions Require a Flexible Approach
- 3.4 Archiving Solutions
- 3.5 SRM and Backup Reporting — More Options
- 3.6 Data Management "in the Cloud"
What's Next: Data Life Cycle Modernization Action Plan
- 1.0 Introduction