Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 9)
You will need to create an account on Gartner.com.
During the same week Congress was finalizing its debate on the largest health insurance industry overhaul in U.S. history, we had the opportunity to interview Joseph Zubretsky, CFO of America's third largest healthcare insurer, Aetna.
Table of Contents
- 2.1 Greater Transparency in Business
- 2.2 Business Priorities During the Economic Recovery
- 2.3 The Role of a CIO During an Economic Recovery and in a More Transparent World
- 2.4 Availability of Vital Information
- 2.5 Financial Performance Monitoring
- 2.6 More-Frequent Financial Reporting
- 2.7 Unique Business Steps Taken in Direct Response to the Recession
- 2.8 Risk Management
- 1.0 Introduction