Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Since supply chain leaders are continuously maturing their demand-driven capabilities, Gartner provides companies with an updated set of cross-industry concepts, frameworks and strategies to help manufacturers implement the principles and realize the benefits of a demand-driven value network.
Table of Contents
- 1.1 Key Attributes to Become Demand Driven
- 1.2 Demand-Driven Maturity
The Transformation From Traditional Supply Chains to Demand-Driven Value Networks
- 2.1 Aligning the Cycles
- 2.2 Building Cross-Functional Capabilities
The Four Strategies to Become Demand Driven
- 3.1 Become Market Driven
- 3.2 Drive Innovation Into Products and Services
- 3.3 Build Value Into Supply Networks
- 3.4 Orchestrate the Demand-Driven Response
- 3.5 Enablement to Support the Strategies
Upcoming Research: Addressing the Industries
- 1.0 Demand-Driven Basics