Purchase this Document
Price: $1,295.00 USD (PAGES: 17)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
A large-scale survey of 40 countries shows budgets for cloud computing and cloud services from external service providers to be robust and expanding rapidly. There are notable shifts in spending that indicate changes are coming for the ranks of traditional IT services providers.
Table of Contents
Spending on Gartner Client Key Initiatives
Overview of IT Spending Estimates
Spending on External IT Services
The Cloud-Computing Budget
- Distribution of the Cloud-Computing Budget
- Future Spending Expectations for Cloud Computing
- Net Change for Cloud-Computing Budget for the Next Budget Year
- Scope of Budget Increases Projected
- The Source of Cloud-Computing Spending
- Spending on Cloud Services
- Spending on Gartner Client Key Initiatives