Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 12)
You will need to create an account on Gartner.com.
Multitenancy is a distinct characteristic of cloud computing. To achieve multitenancy, some providers take expedient shortcuts, while others invest in discontinuous change. Know the difference between these approaches to make informed choices.
Table of Contents
What You Need to Know
The Models of Multitenancy
- 3.1 Shared Nothing (Isolated Tenancy)
- 3.2 Multitenancy via Shared Hardware
- 3.3 Multitenancy via Shared OS
- 3.4 Multitenancy via Shared Database
- 3.5 Multitenancy via Shared Container
- 3.6 Multitenancy via Shared Everything
- 3.7 Custom Multitenancy
Enterprise IT Impact
- 1.0 What You Need to Know