Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 7)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Leadership is vital in IT, but the word can be so overly used that its true value can be lost. To gain an authoritative perspective on leadership, we journeyed to one of the leadership training epicenters in the world, the United States Military Academy, to interview the commandant at West Point.
Table of Contents
- About Brigadier General William Rapp
- Defining Leadership
- The Role of Vision in Leadership
- Are Leaders Made or Born?
- Leadership and the Recession
- Leadership and Accountability
- Leadership Training
- Favorite Examples of Leaders