Purchase this Document
Price: $995.00 USD (PAGES: 26)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
To increase resilience in a volatile and uncertain world, hybrid thinking architects should embrace thinking from domains such as ecological, network and organizational science to create a more biodynamically coordinated paradigm of renewal known as "panarchitecture."
Table of Contents
Panarchitecture: Designing Resilience
- 3.1 Models of Interdependent Cycles From Ecological Science
- 3.2 Models of Interdependent Networks From Network Science
- 3.3 Models of Interdependent People From Organizational Science
- 4.1 Pay Down Debt as You Go by Dynamically Refactoring Dependencies
- 4.2 Plan for Design Succession
- 4.3 Focus Relational Coordination on Transitions and Transformations
Outcomes and Examples of Emerging Panarchitecture
Definition and Conclusion
- 1.0 Introduction