Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
CIOs should rethink the art of the possible to redefine IT's contribution in using information to support business strategy, competition and operational decisions.
Table of Contents
Rethinking the Art of the Possible Using Key Attributes of Watson
- Extreme Information Processing Is Driven by Rich Information Types
- The Importance of Natural-Language Processing
- Ability to See Patterns, Remember and Learn
- Pattern Matching and Pattern Recognition
- Machine Learning Extends the Power of Rule-Based Approaches
- Parallel Hardware Architectures Make Latency a Choice
So What Was
Under the Covers of Watson (and Can It be Replicated)?
- Rethinking the Art of the Possible Using Key Attributes of Watson