Purchase this Document
Price: $1,295.00 USD (PAGES: 10)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
In 1Q11, 427.8 million mobile devices were sold. Apple, Samsung and HTC reported the strongest results in an increasingly smartphone-dominated market.
Table of Contents
Market Share Data
Overall Market Segment Performance Analysis
- Japan Disaster Will Have Less of an Impact Than First Anticipated
- Smartphones Once More Led Sales Growth
- Technology Innovation Steps Up a Gear
- Ecosystem Players See Wins and Losses
Top Vendors Analyzed
- Sony Ericsson
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Overall Market Segment Performance Analysis