Purchase this Document
Price: $95.00 USD (PAGES: 7)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Some enterprises have started to support iPads by choice, but the majority are doing so by necessity. Most CIOs and IT leaders are surprised by challenges the iPad presents. We identify ways to overcome five major challenges.
Table of Contents
What You Need to Know
1. iPads are inherently unsecure endpoints.
2. Even though it's an iPad and a user-owned, not a company-owned, device, third-party enterprise software licensing may be required.
3. Apple is
a traditional enterprise player.
4. Moving all your iPad users to HVDs, such as Citrix XenDesktop or VMware View, will address many security and central manageability issues, but could introduce a wide range of other problems.
5. Fidelity problems between iPad and notebook/desktop applications may cause critical formatting to be lost.
- 1. iPads are inherently unsecure endpoints.