Purchase this Document
Price: $995.00 USD (PAGES: 20)
You will need to create an account on Gartner.com.
The many form factors, a range of OSs and myriad employee-purchased devices mean there's no longer just one corporate device. The standards process used to secure and protect endpoint devices no longer works. Gartner's enterprise architecture concept — managed diversity — brings order to the chaos.
Table of Contents
Consign All Endpoint Devices to One Support Group
- The Traditional Approach
- Managed Diversity and User Choice
Users + Enterprise Support Levels = Managed Diversity Matrix
- Understand Endpoint Device Users
- Three Levels of Support
What Does Support Include?
- Data Access and Location, and Their Impact on Security
- Endpoint Security and Endpoint Data Protection
- Data Protection
- Endpoint Device Management Software
- Endpoint Application Support
- Backup and Restore
- Attachment Policy