Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
There is no average total cost of ownership of social CRM for customer service software as a service. Gartner identifies the four components most greatly affecting TCO in this space: the base monthly fee, customization of the solution, launch integration and change management.
Table of Contents
What You Need to Know
Four Components Determine the TCO
- The Base Monthly Fee, or the Number of Employees Requiring Access to the Tool, Is 74% of the Overall Cost
- Customization of the Solution Is 24% of the Overall Cost
- Launch Integration Is 35% of the First-Year Cost
- Change Management Is 2% of the Overall Cost
Determine What Your Organization Needs to Determine Your TCO
- Four Components Determine the TCO