Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Enterprise demand for mobile applications will continue to increase dramatically through 2015. Gartner provides an overview of more than 75 pieces of research to meet this demand, including foundational analysis, updates on HTML5 and coverage for iPad development.
Table of Contents
What This Research Comprises
- A Four-Part Beginner's Guide to Mobile AD
- Mobile Economics and Strategy: Mobile Applications as Part of Enterprise Mobility Strategy
- Mobile Architecture and Trends: How to Deal With Fragmentation and Chaos
- Best Practices: Getting the Most for Your Mobile Application Spending
- Wireless Technologies: iPads and Other Catalysts for Innovation
- Selecting Mobile Application and Tool Vendors: Winning Tactics and Strategies
- Supporting Mobile Applications Once Deployed: Building in Lower Total Cost of Ownership Through Managed Diversity and Mobile Device Management
- The Future Direction of Mobile Applications and Mobile AD
- What This Research Comprises