Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Shortage of analytical talent will be a major impediment for companies trying to build analytic capabilities as a source of competitive advantage. Organizations should define their needs and formulate a strategic approach to find, develop and retain analytical talent.
Table of Contents
Define Your Analytical Talent Requirements
Tap Into New Pools of Analytical Talent
- Looking for Potential Analytical Talent Inside Your Organization
- Seeking Out Analytical Talent "Hot Spots"
- Creating a Shared Internal Analytical Service Center
Enhance Your Analytical Talent's Ability in Analytics
- Provide Specialized Training on Both Analytics Techniques and Tools as Well as Essential "Soft Skills"
- Rotate Your Analytical Talent on Analytic Assignments in Different Business Units and Functional Areas to Improve Business Acumen
- Leverage Your Shared Analytical Service Center
Retain Your Analytical Talent With a Balance of Incentives
- Rotate Your Analytical Talent on Analytic Assignments in Different Business Units and Functional Areas to Create Challenge and Learning Opportunities
- Leverage Your Organizational Analytical Culture to Retain and Attract Analytical Talent
- Define Your Analytical Talent Requirements