Purchase this Document
Price: $1,295.00 USD (PAGES: 39)
You will need to create an account on Gartner.com.
Our annual survey reveals a wealth of fact-based insights into commercial CEO concerns and what CEOs think about IT-related business issues in a very uncertain year.
Table of Contents
Economic Conditions and Business Priorities
- "It's the Economy, Stupid"
- The Priority Is Still Growth
- Risks Abound, but Technology Isn't Top of Mind
- Business Investment Intentions — Down but Not Out
- Technology-Enabled Business Capabilities — Nexus Trends Are Rising
Growth, Strategy, Talent and Innovation
- Emerging Markets Growth — Fast but Not So Easy
- Talent Management Action: Is the Scattergun Working?
- The Innovation Management Glass Is Half Full
- Strategic Change Wants a Money Mentor
- CEOs Know What Tactical Information They Want
- Too Many CEOs Don't Know What Strategic Information They'll Need
The CIO's Performance, Position and Future
- The CIO's Organization Delivers Productivity but Not Channel Shift
- When CIOs Report to the CEO or CFO, the Reason Is Clear
- The CIO's Future: Somebody Else Is Head of IT
Competitive Advantage Using IT
- Who's the King of IT Exploitation?
Media Tablet End Piece
- Implications and Actions
- Executive Summary