Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 12)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Monitoring of employee behavior in digital environments is on the rise, and is increasingly enabled by new technology and services. Surveillance of individuals can both mitigate and create risk, and must be managed carefully to comply with ethical and legal standards.
Table of Contents
Disambiguation: Monitoring, Surveillance and Investigation
Ethical and Legal Considerations
- Spanning Multiple Cultures and Jurisdictions
- Who Owns the Endpoint?
The Surveillance Program
- Authority, Execution and Integration
- Surveillance Charter
- Monitoring and Surveillance Policy
- Surveillance Operations Procedure
- Authorization Process
- Surveillance Data-Handling Protocol
- Managing the Surveillance Program