Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Enterprise quality management hubs provide a common architecture that spans full product life cycles and many nodes of the value network. For true business benefit, manufacturers must ensure that the criteria for product user value are tightly controlled in operations excellence initiatives.
Table of Contents
Three Factors Driving the Need for EQM Hubs
- Factor No. 1: Quality Is a Value Chain Capability
- Factor No. 2: Increasing Network Complexity Requires a Multitier View of Quality
- Factor No. 3: No Single Dominant Application Exists for Enterprise Quality
EQM Hubs Provide a Common Architecture
Components of an EQM Hub
Output and Benefits of an EQM Hub
- Creation of a Bill of Compliance Representing Quality-Specific Master Data
- Standardized Processes
- Quality Risk Mitigation
- Early Warning and Pattern Analysis
- Integrated Performance Management and Intelligence
Operationalizing Quality With an EQM Hub
- Three Factors Driving the Need for EQM Hubs