Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 11)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
In "Everyone's IT," information and technology are used aggressively by business leaders and individual contributors to break through traditional perimeters of business and to drive ambitious collaboration. This research delves into the characteristics, drivers, issues and actions of Everyone's IT.
Table of Contents
Everyone's IT: A General Description
- The Promise of Everyone's IT
- Characteristics of Everyone's IT
- What Underpins Everyone's IT?
Drivers of Everyone's IT: External and Internal
- Rising IT Literacy
- Bring Your Own Device
- Consumerization and Software as a Service
- Business-Explicit Technology
Business Benefits and Drawbacks of Everyone's IT
- Positive Factors and Actions
- Adverse Factors and Actions
Where Everyone's IT Fits
- On the ITScore Maturity Curve
- In Other Business Situations
Everyone's IT Recommendations
- Short Term
- Long Term
- Everyone's IT: A General Description