Purchase this Document
Price: $1,295.00 USD (PAGES: 10)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
This report will help product marketing managers understand fundamental design considerations that enhance the user interface, improve the user experience and gain competitive advantage.
Table of Contents
Background and Context
Define New Opportunities for Products to Improve User Experience
- Profile Core Users and Identify User Needs for Products
- Determine Consumer Requirements for Improving User Experience
Drive a User-Centric Approach to Design
- Hold the Product Team Accountable for Following a User-Centric Design Process
Improve User Experience by Following UI Design Principles
- Include Emerging Consumer Expectations in Product Design
- Compare Design Alternatives According to UI Design Principles
- Define New Opportunities for Products to Improve User Experience