Purchase this Document
Price: $2,495.00 USD (PAGES: 16)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Technology vendors and service providers are hoping to build a managed and orchestrated environment for delivering services in the smart home but it's an approach that will face many hurdles.
Table of Contents
What is a Smart Home?
- What is a Smart Home?
The Market is in Stealth Mode
- The "App-ification" of Home Automation Solutions
- Home Gateway: The Missing Piece for Delivering Services in a Smart Home?
- The Nexus of Forces Creates a Larger Role for Smart Homes in Smart Cities
- Home Entertainment Services for Smart Homes
- The Market Structure Is Still Not Firmed Up
- Evolution is in its Early Stages
- The Market is in Stealth Mode
Vendors to Watch