Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Capitalism is undergoing major changes. CIOs and business leaders must understand how a new breed of social capitalists will exploit technology to disrupt their industry segments. (Maverick research deliberately exposes unconventional thinking and may not agree with Gartner's official positions.)
Table of Contents
Why Is the Capitalist System in Crisis, and What Does It Mean for Your Organization?
- Growing Inequality Threatens the Social Contract Between Business and Society
- Declining Loyalty and Trust in Business
- Management Also Sees the Need for Change
How Will Greater Employee Engagement and More Open Decision Making Improve Business Outcomes?
- Rebuilding Trust Through Employee Engagement
- Socializing Strategy and Business Decision Making
Key Technologies That Enable Capitalism to Go Social
- Social Technologies to Strengthen Employee Engagement
- Shareholder Collaboration Platforms
- Collaborative Decision Making and Next-Generation Corporate Performance Management
The Business Impact of Capitalism Going Social Will Vary
- *Maverick Research