Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 7)
You will need to create an account on Gartner.com.
Gamification hype is rampant, and the uses inside the enterprise are still emerging. This research defines opportunities, and pitfalls, for using gamification to make employees' work more interesting, unshackle creativity and contribute to bottom-line results.
Table of Contents
Quiz: What's the Opposite of Play?
- Quiz: What's the Opposite of Play?
Connect Employee Actions to Business Outcomes
- Case Study: Carrots Are Much Better Motivators Than Sticks
- The Dark Side: Making the Unachievable Very Visible
Entice Employees to Master the Skills Needed to Excel
- Case Study: Unleashing Engagement Reduces the "Time to Competency"
- The Dark Side: Rewarding Every Action Will End Up Encouraging None
Unleash Employee Passion and Collaboration With "Epic Meaning"
- Case Study: Working Together to Achieve a Higher Goal
- Connect Employee Actions to Business Outcomes