Purchase this Document
Price: $2,495.00 USD (PAGES: 8)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
The need to compete more effectively is driving BI and analytics adoption, but opportunities vary among the different countries in Asia/Pacific. Service providers can use this note to uncover key trends and opportunities to capitalize on this growing market.
Table of Contents
Growing BI and Analytics Services Demand Driven by Increasing Global Competition and a Growing Economy
- Internal and External Pressures Are Increasing the Adoption of BI and Analytics as Silo and Tactical Solutions
- Growth Industries in Asia/Pacific Are Driving Verticalized BI and Analytics Solutions
- Increased Interest in In-Memory Technologies and Big Data Has Started to Produce Use Cases in Some Industries
- Ability to Model the Future and Make Real-Time Business Decisions Will Drive Increased Adoption of Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Versus Diagnostic Analytics
- Data Visualization Has Improved the Ease of Use of BI and Analytics
- Convergence of Mobility, Cloud, Social Computing and BI Is Driving Many IT-Related Decisions
- BI and Analytics Managed Services and Cloud Delivery Are Growing
- Growing BI and Analytics Services Demand Driven by Increasing Global Competition and a Growing Economy
Vendors to Watch