Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 10)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
The University of South Australia conducted a survey on infrastructure and engineering asset management. The results provide IT and OT practitioners helpful insights into improving the management of IT and OT systems in asset-intensive organizations.
Table of Contents
Get a Mandate to Develop Your Own Framework for Managing Interworking
Determine the Success Factors Necessary to Align, Integrate and Converge IT and OT Within Your Own Business
Ensure Both IT and OT Organizations Share Responsibilities to Align and Integrate OT and IT
- Note 1 — IT/OT Integration Survey Results
- Note 2 — Delphi Survey Questions
- Note 3 — Survey Methodology
- Note 4 — "Convergence" Semantics
- Note 5 — Responses on IT/OT Governance
- Note 6 — Responses on Reconciling IT/OT Integration Success Factors
- Note 7 — Responses to the Question "Is the IT or Engineering (OT) Organization Best Suited to Be the Responsible Source to Align or Integrate OT and IT?"
- Get a Mandate to Develop Your Own Framework for Managing Interworking