New to Gartner?
Register with us for FREE access to this research document.REGISTER NOW
This research unveils the 10th annual global Supply Chain Top 25, identifying global supply chain leaders and highlighting their best practices.
Table of Contents
The Notable Trends
- Understanding and Supporting the Fully Contextualized Customer
- A Convergence of Digital and Physical Supply Chains Delivering Total Customer Solutions
- Supply Chain as Trusted and Integrated Partner
Inside the Numbers
- The Top Five
- Movers and Shakers: No. 6 Through No. 15
- Rounding Out the List: No. 16 Through No. 25
- Honorable Mentions
What Is Demand-Driven Excellence?
Operational Excellence and Innovation Excellence
Measuring Demand-Driven Excellence
- The Metrics We Wish We Had
Supply Chain Top 25 Methodology
- Financial Component
- Opinion Component
- Polling Procedure
- Composite Score
- The Notable Trends