Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 14)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Operating-level agreements set rules of engagement for providers in your "private outsourcing club." Our template will help sourcing managers structure OLAs to ensure handoffs work well and service providers collaborate on the dynamic delivery of seamless end-to-end outcomes using the MSI/SIAM role.
Table of Contents
Structure Your OLAs to Establish Ground Rules for How All Providers Will Work Together Effectively
Introduce OLAs Into Your Multisourced Environment as Soon as You Reasonably Can, Using a Sound Template to Integrate Into Your End-to-End Management of Service Providers
Use Best Practices From the Sporting Arena to Engender "Unified Team" Behavior and Introduce Shared Performance Penalties
- Scenario 1: One of the players is not performing optimally
- Scenario 2: A player's personal issues are impairing his or her performance
- Scenario 3: A number of players under an assistant coach regularly underperform
- Scenario 4: The whole team performs reasonably well in each discipline of play, but does not perform well enough to win regularly or reach the finals
- Scenario 5: The head coach must achieve his or her performance KPIs
- Structure Your OLAs to Establish Ground Rules for How All Providers Will Work Together Effectively
Gartner Recommended Reading