Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
This five-stage logistics maturity model is a guide for logistics executives to assess their organization's current capabilities, to articulate a plan for change and to support the development of a future-state vision for their logistics capabilities within the greater supply chain organization.
Table of Contents
Understand What Logistics Means for Your Business
Use Gartner's Maturity Model to Improve Your Logistics Capability
Determine Your Stage Based on Different Dimensions of Maturity
Develop a Plan to Move From One Stage to the Next
- First Step: Assess Your Current Capabilities
- Moving From Stage 1 to Stage 2
- Moving From Stage 2 to Stage 3
- Moving From Stage 3 to Stage 4
- Moving From Stage 4 to Stage 5
Shift Your Emphasis, Depending on the Maturity Stage
- Understand What Logistics Means for Your Business
Gartner Recommended Reading