Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 8)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
CIOs must develop bimodal capabilities to deal with the permanent, structural changes brought about by digital business. Highlights from Gartner's 2014 Symposium Keynote show how IT leaders can use this approach to drive digital business in their enterprises.
Table of Contents
Maintain Rock-Solid IT While Building a New, More Fluid Digital Business
- Every Business Unit Is a Technology Startup
- Invest Like a Digital Startup
- Get the Right People on Board
Build a Bimodal IT Organization
- Embrace Risk
Balance Digital Machinism and Digital Humanism
- Digital Humanist Manifesto
- Maintain Rock-Solid IT While Building a New, More Fluid Digital Business
Gartner Recommended Reading