Purchase this Document
Price: $1,995.00 USD (PAGES: 16)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
DCIM tools support the diverse needs of colocation providers, large enterprises/managed service providers and midsize enterprises. This research provides data center managers with insight into seven DCIM tools and their ability to support these three uses cases.
Table of Contents
What You Need to Know
Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
- CA Technologies: Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Emerson: Trellis Platform/Avocent Universal Mgmt. Gateway
- iTRACS: Converged Physical Infrastructure Management
- Nlyte Software: Nlyte 7.0
- Panduit: SmartZone DCIM/SynapSense
- Raritan: dcTrack DCIM Operations/PowerIQ DCIM Monitoring
- Schneider Electric: StruxureWare for Data Centers
Product/Service Class Definition
Critical Capabilities Definition
- Power Monitoring
- Environmental Monitoring
- Resource Management
- IT Phys. Asset Monitoring & Mgmt.
- Predictive Analysis/Modeling/Sim.
- Workflow Integration Mgmt.
- Colocation Provider
- Midsize Enterprise
- Large Enterprise/Managed Service Provider
- Critical Capabilities Use-Case Graphics
Critical Capabilities Rating
- Critical Capabilities Rating
Gartner Recommended Reading