Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 9)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Gartner analysts talk to thousands of clients and prospects every year, and governance is one of the most popular topics we explore. This research summarizes the most frequently asked questions about governance for CIOs and IT leaders to use as they head into 2015.
Table of Contents
1. Where should an organization start its journey with governance?
2. What does a good governance process entail?
- Primary Governance
- Secondary Governance
- Tertiary Governance
3. What are the core communication tools used in "just enough" governance?
4. How can CIOs in the public sector deal with governance effectively?
5. What are the biggest mistakes that companies make when it comes to governance?
- 1. Where should an organization start its journey with governance?
Gartner Recommended Reading