Purchase this Document
Price: $1,995.00 USD (PAGES: 38)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
The market for cloud IaaS is in a state of upheaval, as many service providers are shifting their strategies after failing to gain enough market traction. Customers must exercise caution when choosing providers.
Table of Contents
Understanding the Vendor Profiles, Strengths and Cautions
- Format of the Vendor Descriptions
- Recommended Uses
- Understanding the Vendor Profiles, Strengths and Cautions
Vendor Strengths and Cautions
- Amazon Web Services
- Dimension Data
- IBM (SoftLayer)
- NTT Communications
Vendors Added and Dropped
- Vendor Strengths and Cautions
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
Vendors Considered but Not Included
- Vendors Considered but Not Included
Ability to Execute
Completeness of Vision
- Niche Players
- Ability to Execute
What Types of Workload Are Being Placed on Cloud IaaS?
What Key Market Aspects Should Buyers Be Aware Of?
- What Types of Workload Are Being Placed on Cloud IaaS?
Gartner Recommended Reading