Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 11)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Enterprises are increasingly dependent on ensuring alignment between vendors' performance and business expectations, but most IT vendor management programs lack the necessary governance to establish this. IT vendor managers can create sustainable vendor governance by following these key steps.
Table of Contents
Position Vendor Governance as an Executive Mandate to Gain Support Across Organizational Boundaries
Execute Seven Key Steps to Create Your Governance Program
- Step 1: Establish Clear Authority for the Governance Program
- Step 2: Document the Mission
- Step 3: Document the Charter
- Step 4: Choose the Right Organization Model
- Step 5: Establish Vendor Governance Policies
- Step 6: Establish Governance Processes
- Step 7: Establish Demand Governance
- Position Vendor Governance as an Executive Mandate to Gain Support Across Organizational Boundaries
Gartner Recommended Reading