Purchase this Document
Price: $195.00 USD (PAGES: 9)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Application leaders must derive application strategy from business and IT strategies. Collaborate with enterprise architects to define application strategy. Leveraging their inputs to provide context will reduce conflicts, improve results and enable line-of-sight between strategy and execution.
Table of Contents
Clarify the Distinctions Among Architecture Disciplines to Improve Alignment and Collaboration
Evaluate Whether EA Is Sufficiently Mature to Provide Value Upfront, or If This Is an Opportunity for EA to Grow
Collaborate With Enterprise Architects on Four Major Interactions in Application Strategy and Governance
- 1. Provide Input to Enterprise Architects for Future End-State Development
- 2. Align Application Strategy With Enterprise Architecture Discipline
- 3. Support Interaction and Alignment Between Architecture Disciplines
- 4. Engage Enterprise Architect Role in Application Governance Issues
- Clarify the Distinctions Among Architecture Disciplines to Improve Alignment and Collaboration
Gartner Recommended Reading