Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Trading platforms are becoming more capable of addressing rapidly evolving business and regulatory demands, but most financial institutions still struggle to make the most of these capabilities. CIOs can use this research to make better-informed investments in these business-critical technologies.
Table of Contents
Vendor Strengths and Cautions
- Infosys Finacle
Vendors Added and Dropped
- Vendor Strengths and Cautions
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Trading Platform Product Capabilities
- Inclusion Criteria
Ability to Execute
Completeness of Vision
- Niche Players
- Ability to Execute
Changes From the Related 2014 Trading Systems Magic Quadrant
- Changes From the Related 2014 Trading Systems Magic Quadrant
Key Market Trends
Digital Innovation in Capital Markets and Investment Banking
- Perceived Product Differentiators
- Perceived Organizational Differentiators
- Perceived Business Challenges in the Trading Segment
- Perceived Technological Challenges in the Trading Segment
- Perceived Enhancements to Be Focused on in Future Releases
- Implementation Costs
- Customer References Landscape
- Key Market Trends
Gartner Recommended Reading