Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 13)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Key disruptive trends in enterprise software are changing the nature of how IT solutions are delivered, who performs tasks and how change is absorbed. To support digital business outcomes, IT leaders need to make fundamental changes to application delivery, architecture and strategy.
Table of Contents
The Evolving Role of the CIO and IT
- Facilitate Change
The Changing Nature of "How"
- A "Digital First" Strategy
- Analytics Everywhere
- Design for Serendipity
The Changing Nature of "Who"
- Change Your Mindset: From "Shadow IT" to "Citizen Innovation"
- Business Software Versus Consumer Software
- Who Provides the Technology Platform?
The Changing Nature of Change
- Jumping the S-Curve
- Divest Applications and Infrastructure
- Go for Radical Cloud Adoption
- Take It Step-by-Step, Using a Pace-Layered Approach
- The Evolving Role of the CIO and IT
Gartner Recommended Reading