Purchase this Document
Price: $495.00 USD (PAGES: 14)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
Rapid advances in analytics and machine learning are quickly changing the security landscape. Security managers having problems detecting malicious events should invest in security analytics to enable better threat detection and higher security staff productivity.
Table of Contents
Security Wakes Up to Advanced Analytics
Emergence of Advanced Security Analytics
Old-School Versus New-School Security Products
Comparison of Old-School and New-School Products
- SIEM and UEBA
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Network Traffic Analytics (NTA)
- Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Data Exfiltration Analytics
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Identity Analytics
Are Advanced Analytics Always Appropriate?
What's in Store for the Future?
Deep Learning, Supervised Learning and Anomaly Detection Will Come Together in Future Analytics
- Security Embraces Advanced Analytics
- Security Wakes Up to Advanced Analytics
Gartner Recommended Reading