Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
iPaaS is a key building block for creating platforms that disrupt traditional integration markets due to a faster time to value proposition. Because of iPaaS's strategic relevance and fast-evolving nature, product leaders of startup technology providers must adopt a bifurcated-market approach.
Table of Contents
- iPaaS Market to Reach $1 Billion by 2020, Up From $400 Million in 2015
- Factors That Will Drive Adoption
- Factors That Will Inhibit Adoption
- Threat That iPaaS Will Be Subsumed by Technology Consolidation
- Actions for Product Leaders at Startup iPaaS Providers for the Next Six to 18 Months
- Technology Description
Gartner Recommended Reading