Purchase this Document
Price: $1,295.00 USD (PAGES: 10)
To purchase this document, you will need to register or sign in above.
The risk management consulting market is mature yet dynamic. Consulting offerings are adapting to new digital risks and the use of automation and artificial intelligence. Risk management leaders should use this Market Guide to identify RM consultancies as part of their RM program.
Table of Contents
Consulting Offerings Are Adapting to New Digital Risks and Use of Automation and Artificial Intelligence
- Offerings for Enterprise Risk Management and IT Risk Management Are Distinctly Separate
- Discerning Offerings in the Operational RM Consulting Space Will Be Increasingly Harder
- Managing Digital Risk Through a Single View of Risk With IRM Consulting Will Be Essential
- Consultants Will Increasingly Use Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Managed Services in Risk Management Offerings for Better, Real-Time Risk Indicators
- Consulting Offerings Are Adapting to New Digital Risks and Use of Automation and Artificial Intelligence
How CROs Can Evaluate and Manage Established Providers and Newcomers
- How CROs Can Evaluate and Manage Established Providers and Newcomers
Gartner Recommended Reading