Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
Security monitoring and operations excellence is a key component of any effective security program. Gartner's 2017 research will guide security and risk management leaders as they investigate threats and detect and respond to attacks in their IT environments.
Table of Contents
Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
- What are the most effective technologies and best practices to aggregate and analyze security events of interest?
- Who are the leading providers of security monitoring technologies, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
- How should organizations use and integrate security services as part of their overall security program?
- How can security leaders identify the leading providers of security services, and understand their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
- How can organizations use security analytics to improve their detection rates and operational efficiency?
- Which best practices and emerging technologies can be used to manage and orchestrate operational security tasks such as incident response, remediation and mitigation?
- Top Challenges and How Gartner Can Help
Suggested First Steps
Tools and Toolkits
- Suggested First Steps