Not a Gartner Client?
Want more research like this?
Learn the benefits of becoming a Gartner client.
We estimate that more than 50% of organizations are still failing to show the business impact of social on CRM. Application leaders must assist CRM business leaders with making investment decisions on technologies that support top use cases with proven benefits.
Table of Contents
Encourage Marketing to Align Social Media Activity With Customer-Buying-Journey Metrics
- Delivering Focused Social Marketing Campaigns
- Determining Multichannel Marketing Campaign Success
- Engaging on Social Media to Build Relationships
- Leveraging Advanced Social Analytics to Find Insights
- Finding New Ideas and Conducting Market Research
Make Social Customer Service Part of the Holistic CEC Strategy
- Solving Customer Service Problems With Agents
- Enabling Peer-to-Peer Community Support
- Capturing Customer Service Feedback
- Activating Advocates for Live P2P Customer Support
Make Social Prospecting and Collaboration Part of the Sales Organization's Day-to-Day Process
- Researching Clients and Prospects
- Reaching Out to Clients and Prospects
- Enabling Channel Partners
Promote Social Commerce to Drive Conversion
- Soliciting Product Ratings and Reviews
- Enabling Transactions Over Social Networks
- Increasing Conversions With User-Generated Content
- Encourage Marketing to Align Social Media Activity With Customer-Buying-Journey Metrics
Gartner Recommended Reading